Fill in the blank format Quiz Sheets:
Students fill in missing words of the catechism answer.
Games and Other Learning Ideas
- Identify key words in the answer and provide multiple choice options to fill in that blank.
- Generate a long list of words and ask which of them are part of the catechism answer.
- Provide a list of words and definitions from the catechism answer and ask students to match them up.
- Have students toss a ball to their classmate. Whoever receives the ball has to say the next word in the catechism answer.
- Draw a name, then that student fills in the blank for key missing words at a white board / chalk board in front of the class, then tells what the meaning of that missing word is.